The NSBC May newsletter is packed with interesting bridge articles for your enjoyment
- Message from our new president
- AGM results
- A thank you to john Brownie
- 3 challenging hands, to improve your bidding & play
- Special Congratulations to Club members - Tony Leibowitz, David Beauchamp, Helene Pitt, Ruth Tobin & Cathryn Herden
- Warren Dobes is leading the chase to be our Club Champion
- Club News - Master point promotions, Monthly Comp results. ITS results, Library & ABF teaser
- Club Events (Results - Men & women Teams, EL GNOT); Upcoming club events
- Teachers Corner for our newer players: Pat's hand, Lessons, & more playing opportunities
- Detailed solutions to the 3 challenging hands
- Congress scene - April results and upcoming opportunities in May & June
You may have already seen the Newsletter attached to a circular email from the club, or picked up a hard copy from the clubrooms.
Otherwise click here - May Newsletter.