The June Newsletter is full of interesting bridge items, focused on NSBC
* Bridge hand challenges with discussions on bidding and play
* Festival of Bridge - 6 Congress events for all grades of player in June
* Improved Supervised offerings, and the new Beginners classes
* Congratulations to specific club members dong well in the world of bridge
* Monthly competition winners, and profiles of Tony Howes and Ed Barnes
* Winners of our club May events, and upcoming events in June / July
* "Just because" from Matthew McManus and Mike Lawrence article
* Pat O'Connor's hand for our newer players with solution and tips.
* Congresses opportunities for restricted and rookie players in June
* ABF / NSWBA Congress news; May results; June/July coming events
This is a recommended read; with items of interest for all NSBC bridge players.
You may have already seen the Newsletter attached to a circular email from the club, or picked up a hard copy from the clubrooms.
Otherwise click here - June Newsletter.