For the last few years, there have been multi-session daytime events run at our face-to-face venues to decide representation at the State Open Pairs finals at the NSWBA in November.
There is also an evening event for this representation - run in recent times online on RealBridge.
These events are also considered NSBC Championship Events. You can see the results of previous years on our Honour Boards
- The East Lindfield State Open Pairs qualifying event has been won by David Burton and Ivan Kerdic.
- Runners Up were Helen Stewart and Gwen Cordingley.
- Coming in third were Robyn Rogers and Maeve Doyle.
- At the Willis the winners were Pieter Kliffen and Michael Bishop.
- Runners up were Natalie Chupin and Malcolm Martin
- Third were Graham McMahon and Yu-Shiun Chen