3 x Additional Face to Face “Re-opening Reds” Sessions Open Now.
Don’t Miss Out!
We received a huge response to our Re-opening Reds Session, which meant our first Face-to-Face session booked out FAST!
Since we are keen to see you and obviously you are keen to get back, we have arrranged to open three more sessions at our beautiful East Lindfield location starting from next week:
• Monday, 1pm
• Tuesday, 1pm
• Thursday, 10am (Rookie)
I’ve added next week’s sessions to our Bookings page. Each Monday morning, we will add all of the sessions you can book for the following week – if you want to book in early online, that’s the best time to do so.
With the current COVID restrictions, spaces are limited to 36 pairs (18 tables) so you need to get in quick. Book now with our advance online booking system on our Upcoming Events page before spaces run out.
Just to keep you on your toes, we all have a few extra boxes that need to be ticked to meet the current NSW restrictions and get back to the business of playing bridge. Here’s what you need to do to play:
- Arrive 15 mins early for check in
- Wear a mask – the more interesting the better!
- Check in with our CovidSafe QR Code
- Show proof of vaccination for the first visit back - then just check in with the CovidSafe QR code after that. There are two ways to do this;
2. Show us proof of vaccination when you arrive at the club. Our staff will be at the front door to check that each player has either:
i. A COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through the Medicare App, Service NSW App or equivalent smartphone wallet;
ii. A printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
Join us at East Lindfield and shake off your lockdown blues with ‘Reopening Reds’ – every F2F session we run in October will award red masterpoints. Don’t Miss Out! Book Now. Here!
Looking forward to SEEING you at the club soon!
Face-to-Face Manager, North Shore Bridge Club
Mob. 0478 626 393